Thursday, June 26, 2008

Next Assigment; shade, sun, back lighting

This is my latest assignment. I am not too impressed with myself!


Take pictures in the following situations....

1) open shade (covered porch, shade of a building, tree without dappled light)
2) afternoon sun
3) back lighting
4) evening (after 7:00) or early morning (before 9:00) sun

1 (open shade)



SOOC



I know he has his eyes closed, but I thought it was pretty good exposure.



Not really sure what happened here. The fence behind him is in open sunlight and it is completely overexposed...How do I avoid that?





It is all down hill from here....


2 (afternoon sun)







3 (back lighting)


ISO 250, SS 1/400, F5.6

Oh, boy this exposure thing is harder than it looks!

ISO 250, SS 1/1000, f5



ISO 250, SS 1/320, Ap f5

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

sent you an email let me know if you don't get it.