Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Composition Assignment - Take II

Here is my second attempt at composition - telling the whole story (in order of my favorite to least favorite):

1.


2.


3.


4. Not sure this one qualifies but I wanted to include it. I know it is not a great composition shot because the story I wanted it to tell was this is ONE lonely sunflower grew by itself in the middle of my flower bed.



5. I would love feedback on how to make this shot better. The kids have a ton of water balloons inside on the tramp with them and they are throwing them out and over the enclosure (trying to hit mom and dad). There is too much "stuff" everywhere...houses, enclosure, fences...too bad we live in the middle of the city! I guess that is the story that this shot is telling me. :)

No comments: